Scroll down for

-Katya's story
-Newspaper article from The Metrowest Daily News
-Article from The Boston College Chronicle
-Newspaper article from The Weston Town Crier
-My Grant Proposal
-Katya's Health Education Project Report (5 Part)
-Picture slideshow from my Summer 2008 Uganda trip
-Video picture slideshow with traditional Ugandan music

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Waiting and Planning

Other than Target, who I will be putting a call into in a few moments, I have dropped off letters at Fiske's, BJ's Club, Staples, and CVS and mailed letters out to Johnson & Johnson and Procter & Gamble, and now all I can do is wait. And hope that at least one place calls me with some good news. It would really help my project if I could get supplies from at least one of these places.

In terms of my report and planning, I got a lot done the other day in terms of picking and choosing the information that I plan on teaching the children. Now for today, besides getting a bit more information on general first aid (cleaning, covering, and taking care of cuts and scrapes), I need to begin choosing activities to do with the students. I found some good coloring sheets, songs, and "experiments"that I could use. Now I need to pick and choose activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment