Scroll down for

-Katya's story
-Newspaper article from The Metrowest Daily News
-Article from The Boston College Chronicle
-Newspaper article from The Weston Town Crier
-My Grant Proposal
-Katya's Health Education Project Report (5 Part)
-Picture slideshow from my Summer 2008 Uganda trip
-Video picture slideshow with traditional Ugandan music

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blog Changes / Goal of the Week

I have made some changes to my blog. Now, instead of viewing my youtube video picture slideshow via a link, the same video is directly on my blog towards the bottom. It can also be accessed on youtube by clicking here. I have now also added a picture slideshow, which includes pictures not shown in the video (although some are repeated). Both the video and picture slideshows can be made full screen by clicking on the arrows in the right hand corner. I hope you enjoy these new features.

My goal for this week is to get all my general planning done. Whether or not I get to go to the Cape for good (aka till July 5th) starting Saturday depends on whether or not I reach this goal. By Saturday, I need to have all my information printed and ready to put on posters. I need to have chosen all the activities and made copies of anything that needs copying (or at least have one printed, so that I can make copies). And I need to make sure that I have all my personal possessions needed for this trip. It is a lot to get done, but this goal is definitely within reach (I hope!).

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment