Scroll down for

-Katya's story
-Newspaper article from The Metrowest Daily News
-Article from The Boston College Chronicle
-Newspaper article from The Weston Town Crier
-My Grant Proposal
-Katya's Health Education Project Report (5 Part)
-Picture slideshow from my Summer 2008 Uganda trip
-Video picture slideshow with traditional Ugandan music

Monday, June 8, 2009

Germ Suggestions

I was able to find plenty of materials online to use for the handwashing portion of my program, but I need a good resource to educate the children about germs. I was thinking a children's book might be helpful. I found what appears to be a good book online called Germs! Germs! Germs! It is part of the Hello Reader Science Series. If you have read it, let me know what you think of it. Also, does anyone else have any suggestions? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment