Scroll down for

-Katya's story
-Newspaper article from The Metrowest Daily News
-Article from The Boston College Chronicle
-Newspaper article from The Weston Town Crier
-My Grant Proposal
-Katya's Health Education Project Report (5 Part)
-Picture slideshow from my Summer 2008 Uganda trip
-Video picture slideshow with traditional Ugandan music

Friday, June 19, 2009

Bad News

I got some bad news today in the form of a postcard. It happened to be from Target, informing me that they cannot donate. I haven't heard from anywhere else. At this point, I am still looking for donations including staples gift cards or monetary donations. I need to make lots of copies of coloring pages and songs, buy art supplies (crayons/colored pencils), and buy poster board. Let me know if you would like to donate. Medical supplies are also still welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment