Scroll down for

-Katya's story
-Newspaper article from The Metrowest Daily News
-Article from The Boston College Chronicle
-Newspaper article from The Weston Town Crier
-My Grant Proposal
-Katya's Health Education Project Report (5 Part)
-Picture slideshow from my Summer 2008 Uganda trip
-Video picture slideshow with traditional Ugandan music

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blog Updates

This is a quick post, as I am running out the door. Today I added a few more websites to reference for handwashing education. I also posted my project report. This report includes the information and activities I am going to use for my educational program. Have a wonderful weekend!

Also, remember to check in the Metrowest Daily News tomorrow morning for an article about my project. It is suppose to be in there.

2 comments:

  1. I could not understand that what do you want to say???. For more information about medical supplies you can check this website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your life back on track in no time so you can continue to focus on the important things. JPSSurgicals helps with a huge selection of Surgical Equipment Wholesalers In Chennai. We are a dealer as well as supplier of Surgical and Medical Products at an affordable price in Annanagar, chennai. Best Quality, Cash on Delivery, Call and place your order. Talk to our experts and buy the best product for you. Best Surgical Shop in Chennai

    ReplyDelete