Scroll down for

-Katya's story
-Newspaper article from The Metrowest Daily News
-Article from The Boston College Chronicle
-Newspaper article from The Weston Town Crier
-My Grant Proposal
-Katya's Health Education Project Report (5 Part)
-Picture slideshow from my Summer 2008 Uganda trip
-Video picture slideshow with traditional Ugandan music

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Helpful websites

Another purpose of this blog, I hope, is to give other people a reference for the future, should they decide to carry out a program such as this in a third world country. At the right, I am going to start to post links to websites that have been good resources for my project. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is a quote from the first website, which happens to be a World Bank website:
"Worldwide, an estimated 83 percent of the primary school-age children attend school. In most developing countries, the sanitary and hygienic conditions at schools are often appalling, characterized by the absence of proper functioning water supply, sanitation and hand washing facilities."

This is why I am creating this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment