Scroll down for

-Katya's story
-Newspaper article from The Metrowest Daily News
-Article from The Boston College Chronicle
-Newspaper article from The Weston Town Crier
-My Grant Proposal
-Katya's Health Education Project Report (5 Part)
-Picture slideshow from my Summer 2008 Uganda trip
-Video picture slideshow with traditional Ugandan music

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A lot of work

Today, I spend 5 hours sorting through medical supplies despite being on the Cape (the weather wasnt great so it worked out well). I divided up the gauze, medical tape, bandaids, ace-bandages, alcohol wipes, antibacterial cream, scissors, and cotton pads amongst the five schools in Uganda. This was all the supplies that was left over after making the mini first aid kits for the teachers (and their classrooms). Now, I officially can take a break from Africa stuff for a few days before I head home and begin packing - something I am sure will be a stressful process.

No comments:

Post a Comment