Scroll down for

-Katya's story
-Newspaper article from The Metrowest Daily News
-Article from The Boston College Chronicle
-Newspaper article from The Weston Town Crier
-My Grant Proposal
-Katya's Health Education Project Report (5 Part)
-Picture slideshow from my Summer 2008 Uganda trip
-Video picture slideshow with traditional Ugandan music

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Staying Involved State Side

Yesterday, nearly 4 years since I carried out my Health Education Project in Uganda, I received an email from a medical professional based out of Kampala, Uganda. He will be carrying out a program of his own in the community and was looking for advice.

I am finally a nurse, and while at this time I am unable to travel internationally due to my current job, I love being able to stay involved.

Best of luck Denis on your project! I look forward to the day I am able to return to Uganda!

No comments:

Post a Comment