Scroll down for

-Katya's story
-Newspaper article from The Metrowest Daily News
-Article from The Boston College Chronicle
-Newspaper article from The Weston Town Crier
-My Grant Proposal
-Katya's Health Education Project Report (5 Part)
-Picture slideshow from my Summer 2008 Uganda trip
-Video picture slideshow with traditional Ugandan music

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Update

Although I have not been back to Uganda since 2009, the Kasiisi Project is always on my mind.  I will graduating in May 2012 with a bachelor of science in nursing from Boston College, and hopefully I will be able to return to Uganda once again to use my nursing skills to help the children and families of the Kasiisi Project!

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to know that beyond the graduation, you see yourself coming to help in Uganda. Golden Heart!

    I am Filbert, a School Health Coordinator based in Kampala Uganda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful post it is for me, because we can get much information to read your this article.

    ReplyDelete